ASHWAGANDHA GREEN TEA
Refreshing Ashwagandha green tea blended with the ancient medicinal herb, Ashwagandha is well known for its therapeutic and immunity-boosting properties. This fantastic mixture helps the body in regulating stress.
Ingredients: Sun-dried Ashwagandha roots and Green Tea.
- Green tea helps improve your immune system and protects you against different types of common seasonal diseases BCS it has rich in vitamins c.
- Managing sugar levels,
- Boosting brain function and
- Maintain youthfulness.
- This tea enhances vigor and vitality.
- Energizes and rejuvenates.
- Neuroprotective and Apoptogenic.
- Ease stress and stress-induced disorders.
- Optimize the Immune system and Support a Healthy Immune response.
- Helpful in controlling anxiety.
- Vedas Leaf Antioxidants Tea Healthy Improves sleep
- Tea Improves male fertility and women’s fertility
- It Has immunity booster
- fighting cancer
- Ashwagandha help in fighting stress
Origin of tea: Ashwagandha Roots and Darjeeling Green Tea, India.
Taste notes: It gives a woody taste of Ashwagandha that dominates.
When to drink this tea?
Tea is best suited to brighten dull afternoons.
- You can also Serve hot tea with Ginger and Tulsi Leaves.
- to the boiled water, add two tablespoons of Ashwagandha Tea
- After adding the tea, cover the mud and the flame.
- let the tea steep for 3 to 4 minutes
- Steeping and removing tea leaves.
Store in a cool and dry place. It must be stored in an air-sealed container.