Hibiscus Flower Green Tea:-
Ingredients: Sun-dried Hibiscus flower and Green Tea.
- If you are suffering from harsh summers and tropical weather, it is an excellent choice for you because it has many features that cool down your mind.
- Vedas Leaf Antioxidants Hibiscus Green Tea is rich in vitamins c helps improve your immune system and protects you against different types of common seasonal diseases.
- It can be a good tonic for the liver due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has a rich antioxidants property so that it is good for the heart.
- The hibiscus tea promotes weight losses
- It is also beneficial in lowering cholesterol
- The hibiscus tea is useful and very helpful in lowering blood pressure.
- For hair growth, hibiscus tea is one of the best product
- It’s been used to treat everything from high blood pressure to indigestion.
- Best for a healthy heart.
Features of Green Tea
- Vedas Leaf Antioxidants Green Tea ,
- 100% Natural Whole Leaf Natural Hibiscus and Green Tea,
- Healthy Green Tea
- Lowers cholesterol,
- Lowers blood pressure,
- Green Tea Promotes weight loss,
- Hibiscus Green Tea For Hair Regrowth,
- Healthy Heart
Origin of tea:Hibiscus Flower and Darjeeling Green Tea, India.
Taste notes: Bright, Sour, and intense. In addition, Vedas Leaf lends a tangy and tart flavor, while roselle or sorrel earthiness to your cuppa.
When to drink this tea?
Whenever you want a refreshing cup, you can take this tea. But this citrus, tangy tea is best suited to brighten dull afternoons and early evenings.
- Avoid this thing with chocolate because the sweeter taste of chocolate masks the tea’s taste.
- Tastes great, either hot or iced.
- You can take this with light or medium snacks.
- Pairs well with light green salad, avocado, and pineapple desserts make a good combination.
- Boil water in the kettle.
- Pour the boiled water into a teapot or a teacup.
- Put Vedas Leaf Hibiscus Green Tea into it. Use an infuser cover teapot and steep for 5 minutes.
- Stain hibiscus flower and pour hot tea into a teacup
- Your Vedas Leaf Hibiscus tea is ready.
Store in a cool and dry place.
It must be stored in an airtight container.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many cups of green tea can I have in 1 day?
It is very common to use a lot of tea daily, but you can easily take 2-3 cups of Vedas Leaf Hibiscus Organic green tea in a single day.
When is the best time to consume green tea?
There is no best time to take a green tea whenever you want to get a refreshing time; you can take the Vedas Leaf Wellness Hibiscus Flower Green Tea.
Is there any tea for lowering blood pressure or for heart patients?
For centuries, people have used hibiscus seeds, flowers, leave, and stems in food and traditional medicine. So any person can take this without any issues.
How to brew iced tea?
- Steep the tea leaves overnight at room temperature.
- Strain the tea in the morning.
- Take a tall glass, add 1 part of the tea, 1 part of chilled water, and the rest top it up with iced.
- You can replace chilled water with the fresh fruit juice of your choice. Add sweetener to your taste, garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
Is there any artificial color or preservatives mixed in this tea?
No. The tea is 100% natural, pure organic green tea with no artificial coloring or flavoring.